Organic Boost is a Bio Gro certified organic multipurpose fertiliser for pasture, fruit, ornamentals and vegetables.
Contains Fish Meal, Humates, Phosphate, Potassium, Magnesium and Sulphur.
- A complete soil and plant food crafted from BioGro certified organic products.
- Delivers the nutrients that plants require whilst protecting and encouraging the soil’s natural biodiversity.
- Natural plant growth stimulants such as auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins improves root, cell division and flower development
- Also contains vitamins, betaines, complex sugars, natural minerals, trace elements zinc, iodine, iron, copper, manganese, cobalt, selenium and alginates
- Balanced blend of phosphorous, potassium, magnesium & calcium
- Contains a rich carbon food source to stimulate and feed soil microorganisms.
- Improves general plant growth and health with resultant improved fruiting and flowering
- Suitable for all plants & crops
Nitrogen (N): 2.5%
Phosphorus (P): 3.5%
Potassium (K): 3.5%
Calcium (Ca): 10.0%
Sulfur (S): 4.4%
Magnesium (Mg): 3.0%
Plus Trace minerals, naturally occurring Auxins, Cytokinins and amino acids.
Pasture: 250 - 300kg per hectare (equivalent of 120kg or 5 x 25kg bags per acre)
Vegetables: 200gm per m2 (one handful is about 100gm)
Orchards: 3 – 5kg per tree
Grapes: 3 – 5 kg per vine
Available in 25kg bags only.