Organic Boost is a Bio Gro certified organic multipurpose fertiliser for pasture, fruit, ornamentals and vegetables.
Contains Protamin N13, Humates, Phosphate, Potassium, Magnesium and Sulphur.
Protamin N13 is an innovative organic granular biostimulant based on hydrolysed gelatin for agricultural use. By means of the exclusive production process FCH®, Protamin N13 contains three fractions of organic nitrogen with fast, medium and slow release for a balanced nitrogen supply throughout the crop cycle. Its high nitrogen content combined with the extremely high fraction of extractable organic carbon and the water absorption capacity of the granules, favour the activity of the soil microflora, thus increasing soil fertility. The biostimulant complex APR® acts both on the plant and the soil stimulating root development, improving the activity of the soil microflora, nutrient absorption and soil fertility. As a consequence of the balanced nutrient delivery and biostimulant action, Protamin N13 increases plant tolerance to environmental stresses.
Protamin N13 Analysis
Organic Nitrogen (N): 13%
Organic Nitrogen (N) water soluble: 5%
Organic Carbon (C) of biological origin: 42%
Extractable Organic Carbon/Total Organic Carbon: 95%
Protamin N13 Advantages
- Favours photosynthesis and a balanced growth of plants.
- Improves plant tolerance to environmental stresses.
- Enhances soil fertility.
Benefits of Organic Boost
- A complete soil and plant food crafted from BioGro certified organic products.
- Delivers the nutrients that plants require whilst protecting and encouraging the soil’s natural biodiversity.
- Natural plant growth stimulants such as auxins, cytokinins and gibberellins improves root, cell division and flower development
- Also contains vitamins, betaines, complex sugars, natural minerals, trace elements zinc, iodine, iron, copper, manganese, cobalt, selenium and alginates
- Balanced blend of phosphorous, potassium, magnesium & calcium
- Contains a rich carbon food source to stimulate and feed soil microorganisms.
- Improves general plant growth and health with resultant improved fruiting and flowering
- Suitable for all plants & crops
Typical Analysis of Organic Boost
Nitrogen (N): 3.25%
Phosphorus (P): 3.20%
Potassium (K): 3.36%
Calcium (Ca): 11.0%
Sulfur (S): 4.16%
Magnesium (Mg): 1.32%
Plus Trace minerals, naturally occurring Auxins, Cytokinins and amino acids.
Pasture: 250 - 300kg per hectare (equivalent of 120kg or 5 x 25kg bags per acre)
Vegetables: 200gm per m2 (one handful is about 100gm)
Orchards: 3 – 5kg per tree
Grapes: 3 – 5 kg per vine
Available in 25kg bags only.