Dried blood provides a natural source of nitrogen and iron, which is important for photosynthesis, plant development and cell growth. It helps to boost the performance of flowering plants such as polyanthus, primula, pansies, viola and cyclamen; as well as green leafy vegetable crops.
Benefits of dried blood:
- Source of organic Nitrogen and Iron
- Promotes strong rapid growth
- Keeps plant leaves green and healthy
Minimum purchase is 1kg and product is available in kg increments; 25kg bags also available. Please contact us for pricing.
- Apply 30 grams (approximately 3 tablespoons) per square metre of garden OR 1 teaspoon per plant
- Lightly fork into the soil around the plant
- Water in well after application, taking care to wash any product off the plant foliage